IGNORED

My 1000th Post

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 5951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have reached one of my major goals in life. 1000 posts on the Sand Trap. OK maybe not a major goal, but it beats a sharp stick in the eye. Thanks to all of you for making this such a great site to visit.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I have reached one of my major goals in life. 1000 posts on the Sand Trap. OK maybe not a major goal, but it beats a sharp stick in the eye. Thanks to all of you for making this such a great site to visit.

Much better than a sharp stick in the eye. I hate when that happens.

Are you going to keep this post or sell it on eBay? Iacas should create a new class of athlete for you.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Are you going to keep this post or sell it on eBay? Iacas should create a new class of athlete for you.

I think 500 posts is Club Champ and 1,000 is Tour Pro.

I reached 1,000 a long time ago... in fact, my post count by now is second only to EB...
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Nice im a club champ, I would have been over 1000 if I would have continued posting here over the period of time I was gone, Lamebums and Jeep, you woulda known that.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Nice im a club champ, I would have been over 1000 if I would have continued posting here over the period of time I was gone, Lamebums and Jeep, you woulda known that.

I still would say you should live in the States... but this winter's off the chain. A typical winter around this area is 50 degree days, sometimes 55, usually cloudy. Crummy golf weather, but could be worse. Occasionally we get cold weather, and maybe a dusting of snow, maybe some sleet, some slop, maybe an inch.

Not this winter, though. This year, we've been socked in with storm after storm, most of which have been near the freezing mark. If it's not sleet, it's snow. If it's not snow, it's rain. The rain WILL freeze at some point. Then it goes to 60 degrees for a day. And then back to 5 the next. I haven't hit a ball since the 26th. Of December. I'm going postal here...

2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

. . . This year, we've been socked in with storm after storm, most of which have been near the freezing mark. If it's not sleet, it's snow. If it's not snow, it's rain. The rain WILL freeze at some point. Then it goes to 60 degrees for a day. And then back to 5 the next.

Oh, my! And I was feeling sorry for myself -- only four rounds so far in '08.

I still would say you should live in the States... but this winter's off the chain. A typical winter around this area is 50 degree days, sometimes 55, usually cloudy. Crummy golf weather, but could be worse. Occasionally we get cold weather, and maybe a dusting of snow, maybe some sleet, some slop, maybe an inch.

I haven't seen a golf course with out ATLEAST 6 feet of snow on all fairways and greens, since...thinking...thinking...about mid-october

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

I haven't seen a golf course with out ATLEAST 6 feet of snow on all fairways and greens, since...thinking...thinking...about mid-october

But, friend, you know that's the price of living north of the Mason-Dixon line... no golf in the winter. Us, however, aren't expected to suffer through the worst of both worlds...unbearably hot summers

and completely unplayable winters... Al Gore is a crock. Global warming my ass.

I don't have a choice as to where I live, I'm 15

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

congrats on you 1000th post man, big milestone ;)
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Heh, I'll share in the festivities with my 100th post...

Only 10% there

BTW, I feel sorry for you northerners... I've played 36 holes in the past 2 days

Clubs in my Army-issued duffel-bag...

DTR Irons : 2-9
DCI Wedges : PW 48* & SW 56*
Driver : Mid-Size TP System2 9.5* Metalwood (5) 23*

i've enjoyed reading your posts. keep them coming. your love for this game comes shining through!.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

i've enjoyed reading your posts. keep them coming. your love for this game comes shining through!.

I'm wondering if Jeepthrills retired from the Sand Trap after his 1,000th post. He sure hasn't posted anywhere on the Sand Trap since then.

I'm wondering if Jeepthrills retired from the Sand Trap after his 1,000th post. He sure hasn't posted anywhere on the Sand Trap since then.

you know what they say... quit while you're on top. Maybe I'll hit 250 by the time he gets back.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Big_M - Moving to NC soon!

somewhere near Charlotte... we have some family in Concord, but we don't know exactly where we will settle. My wife will be working a little west of uptown... she's actually moving this week, but I'm not coming down for good until May.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I decided to bask in the glory of number 1000. OK, actually I did it just before I left work on Saturday. I was not online again until this morning. You guys can't get rid of me that easily.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Note: This thread is 5951 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!