IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I'm the Senior Web Developer at a Detroit Internet marketing company. Our market is mainly manufacturing and industrial clients, but breaking into other markets.

I'm a Garden Associate at The Home Depot. I help people pick out the best grass seed and flowers and answer questions like "Why won't my mower start?" (the answer to that was "you need to hold down the lever when you pull the string, otherwise it won't start.")

Hi,

Software consultant too - and I like the blues, which comes in handy when the golf aint great.

Although I'm not far from discovering the "secret" - I'm sure of it
!

I work for safeway, that's why my clubs suck and I can't afford to golf :(

A Work in Progress:

Bag: Physics Stand Bag (ebay dirt cheap special)
Driver: Knight GTi Tour 285 10*
3 Wood: r7 ST 15*5 Wood: "The Perfect Club" 21* rescueHybrids: None... yetIrons: Burner Super Steel 3-9Wedges: Burner Super Steel PW, AW, SWPutter: BlackJack 206Ball: NXT or ProV-1 (used)

Retired two years ago at 50. I was a construction manager. Now I just play golf most days or piddle around with my old Porsche's.

Woods: Titleist 909 D3, Titleist 909 F2
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue
Irons: Titleist AP-2
Wedges: Titleist Vokey spin milled
Putter: White Hot 2 ball.

Well I'm currently working as a Telecommunicator, raising political funds for one of the big parties, but am actually trained as a Butler and hoping to find a local position at some point.

SO.....If you know of anyone who's looking!

Steve

----------------

R7 460 10.5 Degrees
Sasquatch 15 & 17 Degrees
MP60's 3-PW
T-Zoid Comp EZ Wedges 52 & 56
CG10 60 Degrees Tour Action Reg.588 64 Degrees White Hot #4 E6+ Balls

I do 3d modeling, texturing for architecture, animation and video games. I also write shaders and other small programs and scripts for use in lighting.

I make video games.

True story: I did a lot of preproduction work at my last place of employment to prepare for a shoot involiving Tiger, Mike Weir, and three other pros. But, my boss got on the plane instead of me to actually be there for the shoot. This was years ago and I *still* haven't forgiven him. Dan if you're out there, all you have to do is introduce me to Tiger or Mike, and all is forgiven!