IGNORED

Kind of funny story

scottevans77
Note: This thread is 5582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just happened to think about this a few minutes ago and thought someone might get a bit of a kick out of it.

Every year for Christmas my grandmother always buys all of her grandchildren some kind of gift. Since she's started getting older though her daughters do all of the shopping for her now. A couple of weeks before Christmas my mom calls me and asked what I would like her to get me as a gift from my grandma. I told her to just pick me up a dozen golf balls. Knowing she doesn't really know a lot about golf, I said to get me the Nike golf balls in the green box. Simple enough I thought. So, she and her sister go out Christmas shopping. A few days later she calls me and says, "I couldn't find any green golf balls." I said, "You mean any in a green box?" She said, "No, they had some Nike golf balls in a green box, but I looked in the box and the balls were white." I immediately lost it and couldn't control my laughter. When she asked me what was funny about it, I finally had to explain to her just how hard it would be to play golf with a green golf ball.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

Haha...That's hilarious. Green golf balls! Haha.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Thanks for sharing that scott,
I went to see my Old Mum on Christmas eve ,all was very jolly ,mince pies ,Brandy and good banter when I said to Her "did you go to carols this morning" (knowing full well she always goes to Church for the carols on the 24th)
There was a blank look on her face before she replied "I dont know anyone called Carol"

The Old Folk .....Love em to bits!

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

I was onced asked if you had to buy foreign tires for a foreign car.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

i think ive actually played with a few green golfballs before... cuz i know i dont ever hit them in the woods... hahaha... good story
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 5582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!