IGNORED

Sad News

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just heard that a family that we have know for about 9 years their dad passed away last Sunday. They leave behind two kids and a loving wife. The daughter is the same age as my son, about 14 or 15 years a freshman in High School, she was in the same grade and they have an older son, a Sophmore or Junior in High School.

The shocking thing is that the father committed suicide because of financial problems from bad investments. This man was a loving father, church member and basketball coach for her daughter's team all the way through school and the last person you would expect.

I can't imagine what the family is going through right now, today is Thursday morning and this happened Sunday at their home.

Let's all pray and hope their family, friends and community support will help this family in such a tragic time.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Thats such a sad story. Many people will find it hard to believe that in the past 5 years 4 people comitted suicide at my high school. Suicide is a huge problem, and it is not delt with enough!

Tis sad news. Heard today that a guy high up in Freddie Mac committed suicide because of financial problems. pretty tough times

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Thats such a sad story. Many people will find it hard to believe that in the past 5 years 4 people comitted suicide at my high school. Suicide is a huge problem, and it is not delt with enough!

Suicide is a serious problem indeed. About two years ago, someone committed suicide in the school building itself. Not to mention that there quite a few people who seem to have "suicidal tendencies."

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Attending the funeral tomorrow at 1:00pm.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

Yeah thats a really sad story indeed, also a kid at my school just got hit on his bike and died recently.... Stuff like this is really sad

Whats in the bag?
Driver: King Cobra SPD 9*
Hybrid: Callaway X 21*
Irons: 4-pw Callaway x18
Putter: Looking for a Odyssey SabertoothBall: Titlest NxT Tour with custom logo of my highschool mascot

I attended the service yesterday and there was standing room only. The daughter and son are both freshman in High School and College and our prayers and thoughts are out to them.

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5476 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!