IGNORED

favorite irons you've ever owned?

Note: This thread is 5448 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A set of DCI black's, the only year they made only the black and not the gold. That set was perfect for me but a wild hair set in and I traded them for a forged set of Hogans! What a moron!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Story

A few years ago I had a beautiful set of custom made Miura Baby Blades. Those sweet sticks set me back $1600. Hitting balls with those babies was like carving butter with a white hot butter knife. On solid hits the ball shot off the face and impact was so pure I could hardly feel the ball. A purely struck iron shot was almost as good as sex.

Alas, the ONE AND ONLY time I left my bag at a muni bag drop to go in for lunch - they disappeared.

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

Only owned two sets (TaylorMade SuperSteel Burners, and Callaway X-22). I love the X-22's. Getting used to them was hard at first, but now that I have gotten used to them, they are great.
In my Bag:
Driver: G10 9°
3 Wood: Burner 15°
Hybrid: HiPPO h7 Tour 21°
Irons: X-22 (3, 5-PW)Wedges: 52° X-forged, 56° SW, 60° Victory Red LWPutter: 2-Ball SRTBall: Pro V1/V1x

Note: This thread is 5448 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!