IGNORED

Another new guy

jayph
Note: This thread is 5436 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just saying hello to all the members and a little background.

This will be my second full year golfing I am usually a bogey golfer with some par's and maybe a bird. My score is still in the 90's as I usually have a couple holes that I fall apart on.

I bought the clubs below based on brand's and sale prices. I learned shortly after that this what a big mistake and I wish I had never bought draw clubs. and most of them have shafts that don't work with my swing style and speed. I am getting fit this sunday to a new driver as it's my biggest problem right now. And I hope to have a fitted set of irons by mid summer. Hopefully I will have a complete set at the end of the year that is right for me. I will keep the 3 wood and reshaft it and likely reshaft or extend the wedges.

I look forward to reading and learing and really enjoy the site so far.

Jason

FT-iQ 9* Graphalloy ProLaunch Red
Looking for a 16.5* 4 wood to fill here
Looking for a 18/19* and 22/23* hybrids to fill here
AP-1 5/6/7/8/9/P/W Project X 5.5
Vokey Spin Milled 54/08 58/04 Dual Force 2 #1 Z-Star

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5436 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!