IGNORED

Great Weather

cdriver
Note: This thread is 6441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here in Northwest Arkansas, we are starting to feel the very first, faint beginnings of fall. Today's high will be around 80 and there is a cool breeze blowing in from the north. I am going to play around 4PM and will walk in long pants for the first time since spring. What great golf weather fall is here in the Ozarks. Beautiful scenery and cool weather coupled with lowering humidity.

What's it like in your part of the world??

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Very wet, just had the remnants of Tropical Storm Ernesto come through here. Rained again today. Although the rest of the week looks nice, a bit brisk in the morning now, highs hitting around 75-80. Great golf weather.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

90 degrees and dry. We haven't had any significant rain in several months and everything is drying up and dying. We need a change in the weather real fast like! I'm watering my yd and flower beds daily. No fun!

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

90 degrees and dry. We haven't had any significant rain in several months and everything is drying up and dying. We need a change in the weather real fast like! I'm watering my yd and flower beds daily. No fun!

Yuck! We went through that earlier in the summer, then about 2 weeks ago, we got 4.5" in a couple of hours and then 2" the next day. Needless to say, we got flooding. My home course has a couple of low water bridges on the back and the water only got about 4ft over them.. Hard to walk the course when the only thing sticking out of the water is your head. Maybe your drought will break soon.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Here in Northwest Arkansas, we are starting to feel the very first, faint beginnings of fall. Today's high will be around 80 and there is a cool breeze blowing in from the north. I am going to play around 4PM and will walk in long pants for the first time since spring. What great golf weather fall is here in the Ozarks. Beautiful scenery and cool weather coupled with lowering humidity.

Very similar here in Denver. The mid-90s are surely over. I, too, love playing in slacks. As long as I don't draw the club back, I can at least look like a golfer!

Still planning on moving back to Kentucky in November, CDrive, and seriously contemplating taking you up on your earlier invite to play Hot Springs -- if it's still good and the weather holds.
A Mixed Bag

Driver 320Ti, 10.5 R, stock graphite
Ovation 3W, Aldila 65R graphite
Dunlop DDH 5W Edge CFT Hybrid 3-iron, #3 graphite CFT irons 4 - E wedge, #3 graphite Apex Edge F wedge 60 degree LW Bobby Grace M5K putter Laddie X A3

here in Los Angeles it's still hot (106 F today in the valley)... we're in the hot season right now, as opposed to our other season: less hot.

what I wouldn't give to see a leaf change again in the pacific northwest...

talking about great golf weather - during my golf trip to Scotland we had rain for 3 holes out of 8 rounds !!! Other than that - between 60 and 68, mostly sunny. Of course winds were up in the 20's mph, but this was as good weather as one can get in Scotland. I'm a lucky man

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

talking about great golf weather - during my golf trip to Scotland we had rain for 3 holes out of 8 rounds !!! Other than that - between 60 and 68, mostly sunny. Of course winds were up in the 20's mph, but this was as good weather as one can get in Scotland. I'm a lucky man

That you are. Are all the courses over there links courses?

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

That you are. Are all the courses over there links courses?

the ones I played, yes - but I'm sure a bit inland there is a bit of variaty... I think we've few guys from Sctoland on this forum, they'll know better

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Very similar here in Denver. The mid-90s are surely over. I, too, love playing in slacks. As long as I don't draw the club back, I can at least look like a golfer!

Just let me know when.. I have a lot of vacation time built up and I can get some buddies who are still members there to get us in cheap.

Just rub it in why don't cha....

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Note: This thread is 6441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!