• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlh1508

Maxfli Driver

11 posts in this topic

Dicks sporting goods has been running a 2 for $100 deal on Maxfli Drivers, Fairway woods, and hybrids.

I used the opportunity to get the maxfli c3 10.5 degree driver and matching 5 wood. I am loving these clubs. The driver is very forgiving. My last 2 rounds I have hit over 65% of fairways with about 10-12 yards of extra distance.

If anyone is in the market for a driver, I highly recommend it. It looks good at address and it has been very good for me. I also upgraded from a very old wilson staff driver, which probably was some of the issue.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

How do you like your fairway wood? I was thinking about getting a three wood and a hybrid.

I like the look of that driver. Congrats on the added yards. I have a maxfli hybrid that I can't hit worth a poo.

I like the look of that driver. Congrats on the added yards. I have a maxfli hybrid that I can't hit worth a poo.

I am more excited about the added accuracy. The club just feels nice and I think I have confidence from having an updated driver

How do you like your fairway wood? I was thinking about getting a three wood and a hybrid.

I like the 5 wood quite a bit. I have never really used my fairway woods much, but this one seems pretty easy to hit, and I am now comfortable using it on the course.

Looks like an aesthetically pleasing driver. I heard it was really loud though, like a Cobra or a Hibore.

Are you serious, i personally think its hideous... then again i kind of am a traditionalists, i mean look at the driver i use.

guess I don't see the big difference besides color

Looks like an aesthetically pleasing driver. I heard it was really loud though, like a Cobra or a Hibore.

It is a little loud, but not obnoxious

I got a Maxfli C3 driver from Dick's Sporting Goods in Davenport, Iowa. After just 2 seasons using the C3 a crack developed on the top of the club. The cracked started from normal use and grew to the entire length of the club head. I called Dick's and they said there is nothing they can do after the 90 day warranty. I showed it to a couple friends that are assistants at a golf course and they said they have never seen something like that before.

I do not recommend this club to anyone. The structural integrity of the club has been compromised. I do not trust Maxfli clubs anymore.