IGNORED

Golf or Sex?

ipark1303
Note: This thread is 6288 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Damned! I just realized that we have a lot of minors as forum users....

I apologize for this.... hopefully, we can create a rating thread system... PG13, R rated, etc.

In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

well fellas, I'm recovering from a vasectomy this weekend and it was a pretty bad experience if I must say. I've been in a great deal of pain the first two days so right now I would vote for GOLF! I've been on the couch since Friday watching the Golf Channel on demand, a lot of Golf with Style - Stina Sternberg, and as hot as she is I have no intrest in sex after having the Doc kick me in the crotch a few times.
Any of you guys have a vasectomy? Were you in pain? All the guys I work with said it was a breeze. I would not have went through with it if I'd known it hurt so much!

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

yeah, i'm a fan of both together...my favorite story was when I was playing a practice round for a tournament, I was at a par 3 where the teebox is cut back in the woods. I had a girl with me just walking along, and she preceded to unzip my pants and things got a little out of control. Nobody could see us, well, that's until the PRO of the course came cruising up on a cart to bring a playing partner out to join up with me. Needless to say, we were caught in the act and the pro still doesn't look at me the same...

Sorry to the kids on the forum...I didn't get into details, so hopefully my post is appropriate! Here's to enjoying much more of both in the future...

If I were to choose though, I would choose golf...
Ping i15 8.5 Stock Stiff
Titleist 906F2 13* w/UST V2 FW 92g X

Titleist AP2 3-GW (KBS Tour)
Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl (56/60)

Titleist Cameron Futura 34" & Titleist ProV1x

Duh???? Golf. You can have sex at night. You cant play golf at night.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

sex after golf...girlfriend goes to the beach during the day, surfs, I go to the course and guess who needs help taking off their outfit ...

In the bag:
Great Big Birtha II Stiff 10 degrees
Hibore 15 degrees, V2 shaft stiff
X-forged 3-pw
Vokey Oil Can 256-10, 260-08 34in Tess ProV1

I would have to say sex. I have been married for a while so I do not get sex that offten. I can always drop the little one off at the aunt and uncles house and go play a round of golf.

well fellas, I'm recovering from a vasectomy this weekend and it was a pretty bad experience if I must say. I've been in a great deal of pain the first two days so right now I would vote for GOLF! I've been on the couch since Friday watching the Golf Channel on demand, a lot of Golf with Style - Stina Sternberg, and as hot as she is I have no intrest in sex after having the Doc kick me in the crotch a few times.

Yes I have been to the Vet. I had no pain really just what I would describe as minor discomfort, even that only lasted two or three days. I went shopping and out to dinner with my then spouse the same day. Did the Urologist use up to date technique? It is basically an arthoscropic proceedure now.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Uh.... i was thinking of having one done. Now im not so sure. i havent heard many bad stories. Did the procedure go well? Is everything allright now?

Dude u freaked me out! lol

In My Callaway Golf Bag:

Driver: BB 454 8* Aldila nv65s
Fairway Wood: 3&5 Sport Stiff
Hybrid: Nicklaus 21* Himax4- PW: GT2 Tightlies StiffSW: 588 GunLW: 588 GunPutter: OZ T100Bite Men's Golf AC II Golf Shoe Top Flite ballGrey Goose Mini's

This is a tough one. I have been addicted to sex for a lot longer than I have been addicted to golf, and I have yet to have a good "Golf Dream". Maybe that is why my wife bought me my clubs, to get my addiction moved from one to the other.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

Sorry guys for freaking you out. I'll reply privately about this issue so I don't ruin the thread. lol
All is fine after the 4th day!
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

LOL. Have to agree with you jr. cant say my golf dreams are that good either.

In My Callaway Golf Bag:

Driver: BB 454 8* Aldila nv65s
Fairway Wood: 3&5 Sport Stiff
Hybrid: Nicklaus 21* Himax4- PW: GT2 Tightlies StiffSW: 588 GunLW: 588 GunPutter: OZ T100Bite Men's Golf AC II Golf Shoe Top Flite ballGrey Goose Mini's

my golf dreams include, holling out from the fairway for eagle with my girl standing by.....well I'll keep it PG but you guys get what im getting at.

In the bag:
Great Big Birtha II Stiff 10 degrees
Hibore 15 degrees, V2 shaft stiff
X-forged 3-pw
Vokey Oil Can 256-10, 260-08 34in Tess ProV1

Sex. No, golf. No, sex rather. No, I'm going with golf. Sex. Golf. Sex! Golf! ... AAAAARgh!

In the bag
Driver: MP001 10* Aldila NV
Hybrid: Tour Edge JMax Bazooka 27*
Irons: x12
Putter: Tour Edge BackdraftBall: MoJo

Note: This thread is 6288 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!