IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen paula in real life and natalie. they are pretty good looking i would perfer paula for me in my opinion.

r7 quad tp
ignite t60 3 wood
580h 19* hybrid
irons 670
wedges 52*, spin milled 56*, 60* rosa putter daytona prov1xhome course:3 pines country clubthe carolina country club

Paula Creamer should pluck those incredible hulky eye brows of her, shes close to having a unibrow . I guess Natalie Gulbis if they are the only two choices , but natalie only from neck down shes a "butter face".

905R or 907D2 9.5* Fujikura Speeder X-stiff
GS Tour 3W
R7 Fairway Wood 5
Burner Rescue Hybrid 3H
755 iron set 4-PW Spin Milled 52*, 56*, 60* Studio Design Black Laguna, 35" Tour Issue One Black CB641 Caddy Bag Japan Model

That is so f'in sexy.

I like this thread a lot.

DRIVER - Tight Lies/Graphite/10°
3 WOOD - Sasquatch/Graphite/15°
5 WOOD - Tight Lies/Graphite/19°
IRONS - X-22/Steel/3-PWAW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/52°SW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/56°LW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/60°PUTTER - Black Series #2/34"

• 4 weeks later...
Pigs was harsh, but I don' t think either of them are particularly attractive, once you look past the fact they play golf

In My Bag:

Driver: Burner Driver 9.5 (UST Proforce V2 Stiff 76g)
3 Wood: Rescue TP 14.5* (Stock 75g Stiff)
2 Iron: G10 Hybrid (Ust Proforce V2 85g High Launch Stiff)Irons: X- Forged (Rifle 6.0 Shafts)Wedges: 248.06, 252.08, SM56.10, SM60.04Putter: 9 XG Ball: TP BlackBag: Ozone Stand...

this thread is useless w/o more pictures

Driver: Titleist 907 D2 10.5 UST Proforce V2 75
3-wood: Titleist PT 906 F2 15 UST Proforce V2 85
Irons: Titleist 695 MB 3-PW Dynamic Gold Stiff
Wedges: Titleist 56 Vokey, 60 Vokey Spin Milled
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2 Mid-Slant (2000)

this thread is useless w/o more pictures

Surley you know what they look like already.

Surley you also know that there is no competition at all, Paula by a mile.
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

i agree paula by a long shot

r7 quad tp
ignite t60 3 wood
580h 19* hybrid
irons 670
wedges 52*, spin milled 56*, 60* rosa putter daytona prov1xhome course:3 pines country clubthe carolina country club

when I was growing up 13-16yrs. I had the pleasure of playing with and against Dawn Coe Jones because she happened to live on the same island.She destroyed every other girl she played against so entered boys' junior tournaments.Won a few,but more importantly gained the respect of each and every GUY she played against,not because of her looks but her game.The 2 'poster girls' in this thread had better work on their game because the looks ain't gonna pay the bills in their 40's. what am I saying though ... doesn't one or both already have their own T.V. show? Cheers Flash

Paula creamer is like 6th on the money list! That gets a fair pretty penny you know. Top professional golfers don't need to play until ther're forty. They get enough money in a few years to last anyone a lifetime!
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

just Natalie Gulbis has a tv show. Paula is not technically a poster girl in a way

r7 quad tp
ignite t60 3 wood
580h 19* hybrid
irons 670

Both girls are very attractive both in the looks and personality department. I give Gulbis the slight edge in the looks. They also have a lot of game, especially Creamer. The LPGA Tour is lucky to have so many young, attractive women who also have a lot of game.

Anyone have a picture of Morgan Pressel?

Here I am with her earlier this year. I think she's pretty cute.

"The only thing in my bag that works is the bug spray."

In My Bag:
Big Bertha 454 Titanium (10º)
Big Bertha Fairway Woods Ping G2 HL (Black Dot) Ping M/B (56º & 52º) Mizuno MP-R Series (60º) Odyssey Black Series i #7

I like Paula...she doesn't walk funny and she seems a little more genuine.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Its surely between these two as far as looks go. But who do you rank number one? If there is any one else you think challenges either of these fine young ladies, please make it known!

I posted this thread before reading yours.. but, you failed to include IMO, the hottest female golfer on the planet...

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8626

Driver: SUMO 5000 8.5* w/ Aldila Proto-65 X 45.5"
3-wood: SQ w/ Diamana 83 X +1"
Hybrid: SuMo 2h w/ Project X +1"
Irons: MP-33 1-PW w/ TT X100 Sensicore +1"
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 54 + 60 +1"Putter: Red X 34"Me: 6'3" 220lbs. - 0-4 Handicap, depending on how much I work ;); NJCAA All-American,...

Note: This thread is 4024 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!