IGNORED

Mp-59

Shortylook
Note: This thread is 3890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I going to play tomoz with them, so I guess we shall see what happens. I got told that the mizuno rep will send a set of jpx8 something or the pro version, but I looked and couldn't find a l/h sat in either but I guess we will see lol.

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

Originally Posted by Bullitt5339

Probably the JPX-800's or 825's.

Righto, I guess I'll find out soon which ones i get

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

Originally Posted by Righty to Lefty

That's absolutely not true....epoxy is just glue. Have you ever seen a clubhead being pulled off? They literally hold a torch to the clubhead for about 3 or 4 seconds and it comes right off.  The guy I watched do it pulled the clubhead off with his bare hand cause he said that the clubhead never really even gets hot at all but that is plenty enough time for the epoxy's bond to be broken.  There is no such thing as $1000 dollar golf club epoxy.  Shoot even Tour Van epoxy cost only a few bucks so it's not like you are gonna be able to say they used "cheap" epoxy.

I know it happens. I've watched a club making friend remove and replace lots of heads/shafts etc. I've had a head fly off. I'm just saying given the prices they are now charging for clubs (Ping Ansers $1500!) it shouldn't, but of course it will.

Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer

It happens sometimes.  No matter how much a club costs, its still made by people who are imperfect and make mistakes sometimes.

Surely that's not the case with Mizunos.  They're perfectly engineered and constructed by samurai blacksmiths trained for a lifetime in the art of grain-flow forging.  He must have bought a fake.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Righty to Lefty

No way you should send the clubs back to Mizuno to have a clubhead reattached.  Why would you want to be without your clubs for probably 2 weeks for such a minor problem. You should take the clubs to a golf store and have them clean off the old epoxy, rough up the shaft and inside of the hosel again, and then reapply the epoxy...It might take them 3 minutes to do it.

Exactly............it's a 1 minute fix.  If you send the club back to the manufacturer, you may not see it again for 6 weeks!   If you take it to where it was purchased, they'll fix it on the spot.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by k-troop

Surely that's not the case with Mizunos.  They're perfectly engineered and constructed by samurai blacksmiths trained for a lifetime in the art of grain-flow forging.  He must have bought a fake.

I payed $870 for 4i to pw, I sure hope mizuno Australia didn't send me fake ones!

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

Originally Posted by k-troop

Now that's funny........

Originally Posted by Bullitt5339

Now that's funny........

I guess if it wasn't me I might of thought the same way, hang on a sec,I think we had to stop playing for about 5 minutes to compose ourselves before we continued we were laughing so much.

R11s driver 

R11s 3 wood

Rescue 11 3  18*

Rescue 11 4  21*

MP-59 5-pw

ATV wedge 54* 60*

Metal-X 2 ball putter

3.0 buggy

DX-3 ball

FLX glove

Shoes

Towel

Oakley antix sunglasses 

solar umbrella 

• 6 months later...

Mizunos?  Samurai blacksmiths and Hollywood sound men.

Driver: Titleist 910D2 9.5* Aldila RIP

3 Wood: Titleist 910F 15* Aldila RIP

3 & 4 Hybrid: Tour Edge Exotic XCG-5

5 & 6 Iron: Mizuno MP-H4 KBS Tour Shaft

7, 8, 9, & PW: Mizuno MP-59 KBS Tour Shaft

50, 54, & 60: Vokey SM4 Wedges

Putter: Scotty Circa 62 #3

Ball: Titleist NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 3890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!