Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chadou23

Straight out of Northeastern Ohio!

12 posts in this topic

The past few years I really started taking golf seriously.  Only problem is that I need some help with my game.  It's frustrating golfing with my friends every weekend and getting beat (by 20 strokes) consistently.

At night I try finding fixes to my game by Googling terms such as "how to fix my swing plane, drills to stop hooking the ball, stop swinging from outside in, etc" and the answers were always coming from TST.  So I decided it's time to pull the trigger and join this awesome blog.

I look forward to posting more and receiving good feedback!

Cheers Everyone!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by chadou23

The past few years I really started taking golf seriously.  Only problem is that I need some help with my game.  It's frustrating golfing with my friends every weekend and getting beat (by 20 strokes) consistently.

At night I try finding fixes to my game by Googling terms such as "how to fix my swing plane, drills to stop hooking the ball, stop swinging from outside in, etc" and the answers were always coming from TST.  So I decided it's time to pull the trigger and join this awesome blog.

I look forward to posting more and receiving good feedback!

Cheers Everyone!

If you're in NE OH, then visiting us in Erie is the next logical step after getting your answers from TST! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So what part of NE Ohio you from?

I am from Bay Village.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to my journey in becoming a scratch golfer. :)
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by iacas

If you're in NE OH, then visiting us in Erie is the next logical step after getting your answers from TST! :D


I should come see you again for some tweaking.  My driver game is shaky again and my bunker play is atrocious!!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by chadou23

I am from Bay Village.


Oh a westsider.... Mentor here.  And a trip to Erie to see Erik is highly recommended!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by chadou23

I am from Bay Village.

Welcome to TST! I'm a month late, but I'm from the Medina/Akron area myself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by chadou23

The past few years I really started taking golf seriously.  Only problem is that I need some help with my game.  It's frustrating golfing with my friends every weekend and getting beat (by 20 strokes) consistently.

At night I try finding fixes to my game by Googling terms such as "how to fix my swing plane, drills to stop hooking the ball, stop swinging from outside in, etc" and the answers were always coming from TST.  So I decided it's time to pull the trigger and join this awesome blog.

I look forward to posting more and receiving good feedback!

Cheers Everyone!

Your like an hour from Erie man, take a trip over and get a lesson. Its absolutely worth it, the insight into the golf swing is second to none. The business they have there is amazing. Really, you wont be disappointed. After years of following on this blog, i finally took my trip up north (i'm about 4-4.5 hours away from Erie), it was the best lesson i ever had. Couple that with the forum here, you really got a good support system to enhance any aspect of the golf game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by saevel25

Your like an hour from Erie man, take a trip over and get a lesson. Its absolutely worth it, the insight into the golf swing is second to none. The business they have there is amazing. Really, you wont be disappointed. After years of following on this blog, i finally took my trip up north (i'm about 4-4.5 hours away from Erie), it was the best lesson i ever had. Couple that with the forum here, you really got a good support system to enhance any aspect of the golf game.

Hmm...I might just have to do that myself...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0