• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmanbooyaa

Changes to gear per season

6 posts in this topic

Since a bunch of us are in full on winter now i wanted to start a thread for the upcoming season or seasons past. Every season I get a new head cover for my driver and new shoes. Anyone else get specific new gear to start a season?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Nope, not unless something is worn out... ;-)

Awards and Achievements

Only if I need something. I did find a pair of FJ Sports on sale last summer that I picked up. They are still unworn in the box so I will be pulling out a fresh pair of shoes when the weather finally allows me to tee it up.

I can't forsee any bag changes this comming season, but usually I always start off with a new hat, at least.  One thing I am doing different this year though, is buying a full membership at the local muni, as I plan on getting between 54 to 63 holes in per week.

Being a walker in San Antonio with over 50 rounds per year, changing hats and shoes (as stated in earlier posts) are pretty normal every year for me. However, I have discovered that changing the old grips every year are beneficial for me. It may sound crazy, but they feel like new clubs every time I change my grips.

I probably should have added I change my grips every season also. I guess my post was more of the sneakers, bags, hats, head covers. Not necessarily actual clubs.