• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigDaddy_Sean

When did Fred Couples go Crosshanded?

2 posts in this topic

I have a small wager with a playing partner when Fred couples went cross handed? He claims it was at the beginning of the 1992 season and he won the masters Crosshanded. I distinctly remember it was later on that season during the tournament of Champions.. I seem to remember this because he played either his first round or a practice round with Davis love and love saw him on the first hole doing this and questioning it.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I have a small wager with a playing partner when Fred couples went cross handed? He claims it was at the beginning of the 1992 season and he won the masters Crosshanded. I distinctly remember it was later on that season during the tournament of Champions.. I seem to remember this because he played either his first round or a practice round with Davis love and love saw him on the first hole doing this and questioning it.

According to what I just read, from a Google search. Fred putted left hand low during the 1992 Masters.

Awards and Achievements