IGNORED

TST Newsletter #0001

Club Rat
Note: This thread is 3066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is great for TST, and the promotion of @GAME Golf 

Today I received an email with a promotion about a Sponsor, which is a great step forward for the site.

Quote - "Thank you for subscribing to the TST newsletter. We send a maximum of these once a week, and strive to highlight some of the better content on the site as well as introduce you to special sponsors, promotions, and savings. It's the new and improved TST! Check out the thread for more on all the impressive updates, and how you can use them to enhance your experience on the site. "

Cheers to @iacas  &  @mvmac  for their leadership in creating a great golf forum.....     :beer:

• Upvote 1

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks @Club Rat!

For anyone else reading this, make sure to give us a little love by opening the email and clicking on the links. The support is much appreciated.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3066 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!