or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Pictures of weird stuff on the course.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of weird stuff on the course.

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Not sure if this the right area, it is still on the topic of golf. Catch something odd on the golf course? Post it here! I'll start.

 

1000

 

A set of Cleveland irons in it and I don't know what else was abandoned on the tee of the 2nd hole... No one was around.

post #2 of 7

When you gotta 'go', you gotta 'go'! c2_beer.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post

Not sure if this the right area, it is still on the topic of golf. Catch something odd on the golf course? Post it here! I'll start.

 

1000

 

A set of Cleveland irons in it and I don't know what else was abandoned on the tee of the 2nd hole... No one was around.

post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 

Yea, I dunno. I wondered if they got pissed and quit golf.
 

post #4 of 7

haha, playing a couple weeks ago and saw a guy walking put his bag down on a tee box.  He's on the phone and just starts wandering off and probably walked 3 fairways over...about 30 minutes later he comes back in a cart and retrieves his clubs.  Was rather strange to see someone just wandering around.

post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

haha, playing a couple weeks ago and saw a guy walking put his bag down on a tee box.  He's on the phone and just starts wandering off and probably walked 3 fairways over...about 30 minutes later he comes back in a cart and retrieves his clubs.  Was rather strange to see someone just wandering around.


I would have been even funnier if he had his phone hit with a golf ball. Always seems like someone has to be yelling into the phone on the course.
post #6 of 7
I found this on a course where I work about 10 years ago.

post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
 
 
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBlack14 View Post

I found this on a course where I work about 10 years ago.


Lol...

 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Pictures of weird stuff on the course.