i've had my nike sq dymo 2009 for about 2 years now. i hit it well but put an unfortunate amount of high spin on the ball (4kish), even with my draw. i hit it straight and long but really want a driver that can be the same but with less spin so that i can get some extra roll and distance. i think i've tried every mainstream driver on the market with inconsistent results.
1. the 910 d3 i hit consistently, but at 240 yards (no roll) and 4k spin every time i swung. i liked the consistency but i hit my current driver about 260 on average.
2. i tried the cleveland 270 because it is supposed to spin less, but i just flat out didn't hit it well at all
3. tried the i20/anser and they seemed to carry the same as my nike (tried on a range) but the spin was nearly impossible to read without a launch monitor. i assume they spin lower simply because they are designed too. i hit them both identically, might be the best of the bunch.
4. i tried the razr fit with the same results as the 910, and the adams speedline had about the same results too.
5. the only driver i tried that i liked but had inconclusive results with was the nike vr pro limited edition forged tour driver. it felt great and i was hitting it the same distance as my current driver with spin closer to 3k. i unfortunately didn't hit it enough nor did i have my current driver with me to compare to on that particular electronic range in-store.
any other suggestions out there? maybe i don't need to be switching drivers at all, it's just that with all the new technology in clubs, i'm mentally convinced there is a better driver out there for me.