IGNORED

Hello From South GA

Note: This thread is 1790 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm 63 yr old & been retired a few yrs. Live on our farm & have a home made driving range with a golf picker I bought from a driving range that went out of business. Haven't been on a course in several years but have hit hundreds of balls here trying to tune up some. Back when I played the most I got where I would usually play around 82 to 88 with 78 being my best score ever. Was hitting the ball fairly well when I started practicing about a year & half ago but have got into the shanks worse than ever. Thought this would be a good place to learn some tips to get my wheels back going. I will put the practice in but it's difficult to practice when your shanking. 

Welcome to TST.   Pretty cool to have your personal driving range!  There is plenty of instruction available, enjoy.

• Like 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Your personal range sounds much nicer than my 10x10 room of golf practice :-)  

Welcome to TST!

Can I encourage you to post a "My Swing" thread?  Check out this for more detail:

We have more than our fair share of great players (including some professionals) who can probably help you with your swing.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Hello From South GA
Note: This thread is 1790 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!