IGNORED

Adams Idea Tech V4 vs Adams Idea A3 wedges

Note: This thread is 1751 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am currently playing a set of Adams Idea A3 (3H-PW) along with Pine Meadow GW-SW-LW. I don't love the feel of the Pine Meadow wedges.

Someone somewhat local to me is offering a new Adams Idea Tech V4 sand wedge and lob wedge for $20 each.

Does anyone know how similar to feel of the Tech V4 wedges would be relative to my A3 PW?

War Eagle!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I also have seen a local seller offering a brand new set of Adams Tom Waston wedges, GW-SW-LW.  Any thoughts on those clubs and how they might compare to the Adams Idea wedges or even my cheap Pine Meadow wedges?

War Eagle!

If it matters, the Watson set are the Tom Watson Signature Wedges Players Grind.  I am not sure what the difference is between the different models of these clubs.  It does seem like TW wedges generally get good reviews.

War Eagle!

Note: This thread is 1751 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!