IGNORED

Hack? Yes...

OnInPar
Note: This thread is 1632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was looking up SOTA stuff because I found a box of "brand new" balls. From 1991.

Just happened to find this site and joined. Don't know whether I can sell stuff, find new courses, organize trips, etc. Newbies are like that...

IMG_20191103_223450.jpg

You can do just about anything you want on this site. Just as long as you follow forum rules,  can back up your words, don't become arguementitive, and don't start calling folks names. 

Welcome to TST. 

Brand new 1991 balls? Tell us about them.

Edited by Patch

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The triangular box probably helps to focus energy waves.  Only problem is you have to play them one at a time...which kind of defeats the purpose.  It wouldn't surprise me to discover that the box flies farther...despite it having two additional corners.

• Like 1

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 hours ago, Patch said:

You can do just about anything you want on this site. Just as long as you follow forum rules,  can back up your words, don't become arguementitive, and don't start calling folks names. 

Welcome to TST. 

Brand new 1991 balls? Tell us about them.

There was a Pro Golf store on the way home from work (in Detroit). It's long gone of course but the balls just got set aside for some reason. I had an entire set of SOTA clubs that I sold or traded. Don't remember. That was two or three sets ago.

I guess I'll just use them up since I have no special interest in them (rare as they might be). Lately I have been using Srixon with some consistency.

They LOOK like SOTA's ; )

Note: This thread is 1632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!