Sign in to follow this  
iacas

TRUE Linkswear Knit (Top Golf Collaboration)

4 posts / 1371 viewsLast Reply

TK1-TG-02-toeflex__51468.1575398842.500.

The most lightweight, breathable golf shoe on the market. A dual collaboration with industry shapers Topgolf.

SWEET. Got the wife a pair for Christmas.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@iacas does your wife golf or just to wear? I was thinking of getting my wife a pair of the knits. She always hears me stating how comfortable my originals are. 

12 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

@iacas does your wife golf or just to wear? I was thinking of getting my wife a pair of the knits. She always hears me stating how comfortable my originals are. 

She walks around a lot of golf courses. 🙂 She'll start playing again once @NatalieB is off to college.

The knits are great. She might just wear them around, too. To the beach, shopping, whatever.

She's very happy with them. Likes the color, they fit great (half a size larger than the previous pair of women's TRUE shoes), and… I put a bunch of golf balls in the box so she didn't know what she was getting until she opened it up. 🙂