IGNORED

Mid-West Canada Here

Played most of my adult life and mostly in Canada until 6 years ago...now trying to get back into the game. Handicap has ranged from 5-15 over the years...a 10-12 is where I'd put myself now. Not a big hitter like the Dalai Lama, but deliberate and consistent with good short game. Driver swingspeed - 93-94 mph. 6 iron swingspeed 81-82 mph.  Greetings!

• iacas changed the title to Mid-West Canada Here

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 1 backswing work yesterday at Golf Evolution with @iacas   Day 2. Back home.  Did mirror work drills this evening.
    • Day 112.  Morning I snuck out to the putting green;  after warm-up, I did the 4' drill.  Must have had a harder break this time, took me 18 putts to finish.  Not bad, not great.  Got home, got some work done, went back to practice (the rest is at home).  I did a dozen chip shots with my 54 (well, a friend's 54 I'm thinking of trying for a few rounds) and then did 20 full shots with the 7-iron (slow, as I'm practicing something).  I think adjustments after the video the other day have helped to change the picture, and I want to go confirm this tomorrow if I can.
    • How do I come back from a 72 last time out and my best round of the year? How else.... putrid effort for 9 holes of league night. Had as many penalty shots as GIR.... 3. Sadly after 2 of the penalties I managed to leave myself inside of 5 feet for par that I missed. Putter was ice cold. Ball striking wasn’t bad but a few sprayed tee shots and a bad putting day left me 7 over for 9 holes. Worst performance I’ve had in 7 weeks of league play. 
    • Not good, but not really hard to sympathize a little bit. Guys fighting for their pro golfing lives. One of em straight up sucks on this day. The other probably feels this hacker is going to cost him his shot at the tournament and possibly cost him money. All ya need is a spark.  
    • Does anyone know where this logo ball is from?  Most likely from a course near Pittsburgh, PA or Philadelphia, PA...but could be anywhere in the mid-Atlantic region, really.  I'd probably remember it if it were from a course I traveled to.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Josh90
      Josh90
      (31 years old)
    2. Maj Mike Jones
      Maj Mike Jones
      (77 years old)
    3. mattm16
      mattm16
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...