IGNORED

Orlando Area Courses/Golf Schools

Greg 504
Note: This thread is 1565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Good morning. We are taking a family trip to the Orlando/Lake Buena Vista area over spring break and I'm hoping for some local input.

First, I am looking at doing a three day golf school while there. I would like to keep the cost between $1000-1500 if anyone has good outcome with any schools in the area. I have researched a few but would like to hear first hand experiences. I need help with all aspects of my game as a newbie and HH. Is a school the route to go or would it be best to invest the money in one on one lessons while there and some on course lessons with a pro? I will have about 5-6 lessons with a pro prior to the trip in March if that helps with suggestions. 

Second, I would enjoy playing at least 9 each morning I'm there. The wife and daughter enjoy sleeping in and me, not so much. I could minimally have 9 in, perhaps 18, and back before they're done with breakfast. I'm not looking at high end courses to play with my HH, just to get some playing time in. I would like to keep the cost between $20-$50 a round of 9/18 and I understand the price fluctuates with the season. My best round before the season ended up here was 104 for purposes of course suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Driver - Callaway Epic Flash, 3 Wood - Callaway Mavrik, 4 Hybrid - Callaway Big Bertha,

Irons - 5-AW Mavrik Pro's, Putter - Odyssey White Hot OG 1, Ball - Callaway Chrome Soft

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Paging @Vinsk and @David in FL !

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

In no particular order, here are the golf courses I've looked into playing based on my above criteria. Should I absolutely avoid any of them?

1. OCN - Tooth

2. Winter Pines Golf Club

3. Remington Golf Club

4. Orange Lake Cranes Bend

5. Royal St. Cloud Golf Links

6. Winter Park Golf Course

I've also been looking at the Golf Made Simple (GMS) 3 day school hosted at Falcon's Fire Golf Club. Anyone have any feedback on this school? I've researched the club and it seems very nice. Thanks

Driver - Callaway Epic Flash, 3 Wood - Callaway Mavrik, 4 Hybrid - Callaway Big Bertha,

Irons - 5-AW Mavrik Pro's, Putter - Odyssey White Hot OG 1, Ball - Callaway Chrome Soft

Note: This thread is 1565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!