IGNORED

Hello from Norway

oddavie
Note: This thread is 1492 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi! I am new to thesandtrap (I have visited many times before) as a member. I'm as most in here in love with the game of golf. I have played golf for almost 15 years and still looking to improve my handicap. I play of 6 atm.
I also started a blog about golf this year. It is mostly about courses I have played and about my training. I hope to add some equipment reviews as well. If you would like to take a look you can fint it here

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 12:50 PM, oddavie said:

Hi! I am new to thesandtrap (I have visited many times before) as a member. I'm as most in here in love with the game of golf. I have played golf for almost 15 years and still looking to improve my handicap. I play of 6 atm.
I also started a blog about golf this year. It is mostly about courses I have played and about my training. I hope to add some equipment reviews as well. If you would like to take a look you can fint it here

Welcome to TST! Very nice blog. I browsed through it. You have internet talents of which I am not familiar. I’m sure you’ll contribute a great deal here. Cheers!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

14 hours ago, Shermanator said:

How's the golf in Norway? I feel like you only get to play for about 4-5 months out of the year!

It depends. I live in the western part of Norway. Our winter could be really cold, but last season was from mid april to end of october. A normal season is may-okt. We have some courses that is open all year as well.

14 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Welcome to TST! Very nice blog. I browsed through it. You have internet talents of which I am not familiar. I’m sure you’ll contribute a great deal here. Cheers!

Thank you, blogging is still new to me. Lots to learn, but I hope I will contribute

13 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Welcome to TST!

Thank you!

Note: This thread is 1492 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!