IGNORED

Hello from New Brunswick, Canada

elementz
Note: This thread is 5741 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Greetings and Salutations.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is ElementZ (real name Kenny) and am starting to get into the wonderful world of Golf.

I am a 28 year old male and was born and raised in New Brunswick, Canada which is on the east coast about an hour away from the State of Maine. I have only golfed about 4 times in my life, all in 2007 and I found out that I royally suck. I haven't kept track of my scores last year but I know they are in the hundreds.

So, by joining this forum, I hope to improve my game by learning some good tips and strategy. Just by lurking through these forums the last day or so, it looks like I will have a lot to learn.

Hey there! im 15 and from Manitoba! Good luck on your golf game and keep practising!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Howdy! I'm a 26 year old guy in Montreal and winter sucks! We got 26cm of snow on Wednesday and we're expecting another 25-30cm on Friday into Saturday!

Welcome from Vancouver Island. Are you a Habs fan? I am and am more excited about them than I have been in a while. Just to rub it in to the people in the east getting the snow, I played nine today after work Lots of room out here in Lotus land

Welcome to the forum and the game of golf!

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

I sure am a Habs fan. In my city, you are either on two sides, Habs or Leafs. My dad is a big leafs fan so I'm not sure if he subconcously tried to make me like them but I always grew up loving the Habs.

• 5 months later...
Hello fellow New Brunswicker! I was going to make a similar thread until I saw this one.

Keep working on your game, as we all are :). Whereabouts do you play in NB?
Currently Playing:
Driver: Redline RPM 460CC 10*
Irons: American Standard Custom 3-SW
Putter: White Hot XG #1
Golf Ball: Big BerthaGolf Bag: FT Performance Stand BagWhere I Golf:Sussex Golf and Curling Club - Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada

Hey Kabal. I am actually from Saint John myself. I see you have the Sussex golf club in your sig. Interestingly enough, I think I am going to head out there on Monday, weather permitting.

I only started playing this year so I have been to get to all the courses in the surrounding area. Primarily, I play at Rockwood since it is the closest. I have played Sussex once but I think it is one of the best I've played so far.

Note: This thread is 5741 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!