IGNORED

Full Swing Launch Monitor Kit to be released in 2021

• Administrator

Frequently Asked Questions Presale FAQs No. Reservations cost $100 for each model.  Yes, reservation fees are refunded with reservation cancellation by e-mailing kitsupport@fullswing.com. A reminder at this...

WHAT ARE THE 16 DATA POINTS THAT THE FULL SWING KIT LAUNCH MONITOR PROVIDES AFTER EACH SHOT?

1. Carry Distance
  2. Total Distance
  3. Spin Rate
  4. Spin Axis
  5. Ball Speed
  6. Club Speed
  7. Smash Factor
  8. Club Path
  9. Face Angle
  10. Face to Path
  11. Attack Angle
  12. Launch Angle
  13. Horizontal Angle
  14. Apex Height
  15. Side Carry Distance
  16. Side Total Distance

@david_wedzik and I put $100 each down on a pre-order and our "exclusive" pre-order window opens the 25th through the 27th next week. We're looking at dropping $3899 (each, if we want one each like we had planned), and I'm not sure why I'd drop that — or even another $1899 — when the Mevo+ does those 16 things.

The bold in the list above are done by the Mevo+ (as well as "Flight Time" and "Shot Shape" and "Spin Loft"), and so the Full Swing Kit adds… Club Path (likely measured), and then two likely calculated data points in face angle and face to path.

I haven't seen any reviews of these things, of course. I don't even know if they work indoors to start, because elsewhere in the email, it says that a software update will be available to enable some modes in Q1 2022, and it may have implied that this included indoor mode (but may have just included E6 integration? I can't be sure.)

It requires ten feet behind the golfer, while the Mevo+ will work with seven to eight.

Has anyone seen any good reviews of the thing?

Harry Brandt is getting one tomorrow or the next day, though, so I look forward to hearing what he has to say.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 hours ago, iacas said:

Frequently Asked Questions Presale FAQs No. Reservations cost $100 for each model.  Yes, reservation fees are refunded with reservation cancellation...

@david_wedzik and I put $100 each down on a pre-order and our "exclusive" pre-order window opens the 25th through the 27th next week. We're looking at dropping $3899 (each, if we want one each like we had planned), and I'm not sure why I'd drop that — or even another $1899 — when the Mevo+ does those 16 things.

The bold in the list above are done by the Mevo+ (as well as "Flight Time" and "Shot Shape" and "Spin Loft"), and so the Full Swing Kit adds… Club Path (likely measured), and then two likely calculated data points in face angle and face to path.

I haven't seen any reviews of these things, of course. I don't even know if they work indoors to start, because elsewhere in the email, it says that a software update will be available to enable some modes in Q1 2022, and it may have implied that this included indoor mode (but may have just included E6 integration? I can't be sure.)

It requires ten feet behind the golfer, while the Mevo+ will work with seven to eight.

Has anyone seen any good reviews of the thing?

Harry Brandt is getting one tomorrow or the next day, though, so I look forward to hearing what he has to say.

I have not heard of any reviews. I started comparing the features with the Mevo+ and for the price and amount of use it would get at my house, I opted to get my refund. I just couldn't justify the cost when the Mevo would do everything I need.

• Thumbs Up 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...