IGNORED

Where do You Put the Head Covers During a Shot?

Head covers during putts or shots  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you put your head cover when you take out your putter?

• Pocket
    • Ground
    • On top of Bag
    • Cart
    • Other
  2. 2. What do you do with your Driver/3/4 head covers during a shot?

• Pocket
    • Ground
    • On top of Bag
    • Take off before round and replace after round
    • Cart
    • Other

1 minute ago, Billy Z said:

I've had my driver five years now without any scratches or dents in it as a result of having the head cover in the cart basket. It seems like most of the people I see playing do the same thing. How would I get a dent in the top of the driver anyway? Actually, the driver isn't affected with so-called bag chatter because it extends higher than every other club. The only way it would get a dent in it would be slamming a club back in the bag wildly, or something like that. If you want, I will take a photo of it though.

By hastily pulling out your 7 iron.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted "on top of bag" for both, although at times I have placed them on the seat of the cart as I walk to my shot. I used to put them partially in the slot where the club resides. After a round

Far too late for that.  The only hate more fierce than I have for it, is the hate that it has for me. If I weren't such a law-abiding person, I'd have murdered the bastard by now.

Lost your putter or lost your putter head cover?  If it's the former I bet you could bring your handicap down if you had a putter.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

By hastily pulling out your 7 iron.

Maybe, but I will take a picture of my Callaway XR 16 driver if you would really like me to?

Edited by Billy Z

Generally with my putter I toss it on the ground between the hole and the cart/my bag as I'm walking up to the green.

Driver/3w/Hybrid head cover usually end up on my alignment sticks while I hit, although they end up on the ground sometimes as well.

Generally... carrying, rolling or carting, the headcovers get draped over the other clubs.  I don't use a headcover for my putter.  Sneds and I like our putters as beat up as possible. 😊

Edited by Double Mocha Man