IGNORED

3-20-08 First day of spring. Anyone going play today?

DirtCheap
Note: This thread is 5902 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not quite ready to hit the course, still adjusting to the new clubs.

Don't feel like the lone ranger, that's going to be my story for a while too.

I went from a department store set of clubs to my Mizuno MX-19s. There's going to be a learning curve for a while!

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

Sunny and 78* here in LA yesterday (for the second day in a row). Shot 3 under 67 at my home course (also for the second day in a row...)

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I left work at 5:00p.m., yesterday, to hit balls at the range. It is sunny and 68 degrees here, today. I will play a little hooky by leaving the office around 3:00p.m. I should be on the course by 3:30p.m. I will try to play 18 holes, before nightfall and other obligations intrude.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

official update-there was almost no snow yesterday, and at 2:32 we have over 4 inches on the ground-and it keeps COMING

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

official update-there was almost no snow yesterday, and at 2:32 we have over 4 inches on the ground-and it keeps COMING

Dude... You live in Wisconsin..

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

First day of Spring and we're still skiing here. I'll play in a month when I go to Florida.

Driver: G2 Aldila 65s
3-wood: G5 fujikura vista pro 70 s
16* G5 hybrid TFC 100 shaft s
irons: 3-SW Ping G2 CS Lite s LW: ping eye 2Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5

With the time change I can easily walk 18 starting at 4:30...snowbirds enjoy you home courses up north!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Yesterday, the temp was about 69, and the sky was blue as could be. But the wind was gusting up to 25 to 30 mph. The ground was hard and firm and the lies were mostly thin. Conditions were tough. I was thrilled beyond words to get out there. I played 18, shot 90, wished the score was lower and, in just a few more weeks, with a little practice, it will be!

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Note: This thread is 5902 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!