IGNORED

Best way to keep the clubhead square the whole time?

Note: This thread is 5890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm not sure you want your clubhead square the whole time, if you mean square to the target line. This may be just semantics. It must open on the backswing and close on the downswing.

If you mean square to your swing plane, the easiest way is to do nothing with your hands except use them as clamps to hold the club. No twisting them on the backswing, no guiding, no turning or anything like that. Just let them go for the ride.

Driver- Geek Dot Com This! 12 degree Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 Stiff
Adams Tour Issue 4350 Dual Can Matrix Ozik Xcon 5

Hybrids- Srixon 18 deg
Srixon 21 deg Irons- Tourstage Z101 3-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950 GH - Stiff Srixon i701 4-PW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 GH-Stiff MacGregor...

The more you try to keep it square the more you will slice it....as in nasty slice.

Rotate the forearms through impact and trust it, you will hit it straight and far. A must on the short shots also, as I have recently been working hard on..it will build consistent distance control IMHO.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

what i do to ensure a perfect swing, is I imagine a line behind my club that i drag back.

I almost have a drag back swing where my club stays on the ground longer than usual.

Also When i backswing i keep my elbows stiff and dont bend my elbows until the point where I really feel I cannot backswing without bending them. On the follow through, lock your elbows again almost at the point where you bent them in the backswing and follow through straight. Its easier said than done.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Note: This thread is 5890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!