Hitting golf hard again, I'm lowering my handicap bit by bit trying to get back to +handicap. Currently at 3,1. Big swing changes because of lower back pain is making me found new stuff that make me think that I can take it to another level. Also bought a home simulator (optishot2) a few months ago, is not that accurate as expensive ones but keep me more time hitting balls at home.

My bag consists in 15 clubs... and of course I always need to leave one club behind but I never figured out witch one.. 

Avg. Carry distances:
Driver 240. (3)Wood 220. (2)Hybrid 205. 4I 190. 5I 180. 6I 170. 7I 160. 8I 150. 9I 140. PW 130. WW 120. 51° 105. 56° 95. 60° 85.
I can easily play by feel below 85 yards with the 60°. Around the green I use WW for chip and run and 60° for everything else.
From greenside bunker I also use WW or 60° depending on the length of the shot.
I'm working on a extra fast swing for the driver to take it to 260 carry while still keeping it in play.

Now to the problem... with 15 clubs i Have all my gaps figured out but well.. picking a club out of the bag is a bit problematic.
60° is out of question, I do magic with it. 
56°/51° are only used from shot in the range 95/105. As a short hitter those clubs are bearly used in a round. An average of 2 shots each. 
WW to 4I are really usefull from the 120/190 yards range that what I normally get from 2nd shots in par 4's and 1st shot in par 3. 
Hybrid Is another club I love and I can use it in Long par 3, 2nd shot on par 5 (moreover from the rough) and also a go to club from the tee when driver put to much trouble into play. 
Wood I can use it from the tee and for 2nd shot into par 5 from fairway, as the wedges not that much use.. around 2 shots each round.
Driver not an option.

I normally cycle around leaving out the 56°,51° or 3 wood. When the course is long I opt to leave out a wedge and when is short the 3 wood.
When I take out the...
56°: I try to hit a soft 51° but is a little bit innacurate either in length and direction.
51°: I try the same but with the WW, because is game improvement type of club and not a wedge is harder to hit a softer shot.
3W: I hit an hybrid instead. From the tee I loose 15 yards or try to hit a soft driver that is not that accurate, on 2nd shots on par 5 I also loose 15 yards or don't reach the green with my hybrid.

I don't know what is worst.. loosing 15 yards on each 3 wood I don't have or missing more greens from 100 yards when I don't have the perfect wedge to hit a full swing to it. thoughts?           

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)

I have 2 thoughts:

Option 1 is to strengthen the 5 iron to separate a little more from the 6 iron, drop the 4 iron and take some off the hybrid when you need to hit the 190 shot. Grip down, hit a fade, whatever, the 2H is a versatile club. 

Option 2 is to adjust your wedge lofts to get the gapping a little more in the 12-15 yard range and drop one. For instance, weaken the PW to 127, adjust the others to hit 115, 100, 85. 

Edited by TourSpoon
Clarification