IGNORED

Smaller Hands Grip Size

2 hours ago, iacas said:

You should update your Member Swing topic with some good slow-mo including a face-on. I looked quickly but mostly saw DTL views.

Will do! but will have to go to a different range for that because of the way the bays are setup at my usual spot ha

So fun stuff, was tinkering with the revised lead and trail grip when I got home and so far it DEFINITELY feels more solid in motion which was counterintuitive at first since my previous grip felt more solid at address but 'loose' during the swing; we'll see what the range holds for me

what I did notice is that when I take the grip with the club off the ground and then set it down, it becomes more hooded at address so I'll have to be careful about that when setting up

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, sinik said:

what I did notice is that when I take the grip with the club off the ground and then set it down, it becomes more hooded at address so I'll have to be careful about that when setting up

Because you’re used to letting your left hand get into that weak position.

2 to 2.5 knuckles at address (without moving your head to the left to look at them).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...

Everybody is different. I have small hands and short fingers. I use a ML Cadet glove. For years I used an interlocking grip but never really liked it. Overlap grip too uncomfortable for me. Recently I started using a ten finger grip and its working well. I feel much more control.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.