IGNORED

The Masters on tv

hawkeye
Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Didnt Rod Pampling win it last year?

are you kidding me if you zack jhonsan won.

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

What, is he going to Denny's or something for his pre-round breakfast?

Hm, a C+ for effort.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I like Gary linekar, he seems like a really nice guy and for what he has done for charities over the years he deserves serious respect. BBC is great for watching golf, I don't have setanta, it costs around £120 a year doesn't it? Wish I had HD!!

The sport on the BBC is about the only value we get out of the TV tax.And they are showing the par 3 comp on weds night.Good old Peter Allis ,anyone taking bets on how long it will be before he mentions the heather at Hindhead? Things are starting to buzz around the house,all of the DIY up to date,videos lined up upstairs for her majesty,couple of cases of beer in the cooler,The victory cigar on top of the telly, Cant wait

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

I think its on BBC 2 Defo on one of the beeb channels though Liniker mentioned it on motd

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

It's on Setanta Ireland definately. Do you guys get Setanta?

mate of mine has Couples at 100/1 and Badds at 66/1 - he's hoping neither win the par 3!

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Note: This thread is 5869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!