IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am the Director of Sales and Marketing for Blue Hawk Golf XT30 drivers.
Looking forward to networking and keeping up with the latest in golf news and the community here.

To Long Straight Drives
Rick Pogany

In the Bag
Blue Hawk XT30 8.5 Firm 47"Proto-type 5 wood Blue Hawk ShaftProto-type 7 wood Blue Hawk ShaftPing I3 Blades 4-LWRife Hybrid Mallet 34"ProV1

I'm an IT Consultant but would rather be a postman (on sunny days only)

Bag: Taylor Made Stand Bag
Driver: Founders Club Fresh Metal 460cc Titanium
Hybrid: 3 iron Adams IDEA
Irons: Mizuno MX-17 4-SW
Putter: Yes! Sandy putter

Project Accountant for a construction contractor.

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5 Fujikura Stiff
3 wood: Founders NGX 16 Graphite
5 wood: Founders NGX 19 GraphitePW - 3H: Founders NGXLW: X Forged 62Putter: 2Ball SRTBall: Whatever i can find.

I'm a range bunny posing as a law student for 3 years.

I'll be working at a firm in Palo Alto doing Patent Litigation this summer, and hopefully beyond law school and passing the bar.

In my Navy Hoofer:
Driver: Titleist 909D2 9.5* UST ProForce V2 X-stiff
3W: 904F 15* DG X100
Hybrid: X-Hybrid 3i Fujikura Banzai Stiff
Irons: MP-57 X200 3-PW

Wedges: Gauge Design Handmade 54* and 60*

Putter: SSB LKG Custom "Masters Edition"

Ball: Penta, Pro-v1x

Other: Pinseeker 1500 Tournament

Well, just thought I'd give myself a little introduction.

I am a 21 year old college student at Mississippi State University.

I used to play a lot of golf, and over the last little while I have begun to get back playing a lot and I'm loving every minute of it. Every time I go out and play I'm enjoying it and don't want to leave.

I hope to be around here for a while, so I look forward to learning from everybody!

Thanks,

pchaney301

In my Nexos Bag

Burner Driver 9.5*
Burner fairway 3 wood
755 Irons Tri Spec S Shafts 585 19* Hybrid w/ Aldilia NV S Shaft 3DX 23* Hybrid Tour 58* wedge CG 12 56* Wedge NCX-Ray Alpha Putter

Hi guys- newbie myself. 46 yr old Tech salesman....rabid golf fan and player. Son is a solid college golfer - so I spend my time watching him improve and get ready for his shot at the pro ranks in a couple years. Love and hate everything about the game.

Hello, I am a 23 year old recent college grad, play golf about twice a week, atleast once with my dad. New to the site. Golf course is the one of two places I can go to not worry about anything, the other is when I hunt.

My Bag
Driver-907D2 (V2 Pro Force Shaft)
Fairway woods-:503-H/Nickent Genex 3DX Ut
Irons-695 CB Forged (4-P)
Wedges-Tour Action (56/60)Putter- Sotty Cameron Pro PlatinumBall-Pro V-1"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser." ~Arnold Palmer

I'm an Internal Audit Director for a financial services firm - we're part of a large group of people that manages risk. During my 25+ years in this field I've traveled extensively - many times tacking vacation on at the end of a trip with my sticks in tow. Pretty nice perk.