IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Just find this site. I really like it so far. I played a lot of golf in high school. Didn't really play much in college and the 3 or 4 years since i graduated. I bought a house on a golf course 6 months ago and joined the club and have been getting back into it. I am a construction project manager for a GC in Orangeburg, SC. If anyone is close and wants to play, shoot me a PM.

My Sticks:
DriverFT-5 9.5° Tour Accuflex Creation 65g Stiff -or-
:R7 Superquad Redboard Stiff
Woods::TEE CB2 Accuflex Creation 80g stiff
Irons:755 cb 4-SWWedges: CG10 Black Pearl 52,56,60Putter::Seemore Black FGP 34.25"

college student majoring in history and geography, minor in economics.. want to work in an i-bank in the future!
What's in the bag:
Driver: 905R 9.5 deg, Graphite Design YS-6+ R Shaft
3 Wood: X Hot 15 deg, Fujikura Banzai R Shaft
Hybrid: Idea A2 OS 4 Iron, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue R Shaft
Irons: 735.CM Stainless Steel 3-P, S300 ShfatsWedges: Vokey Design 200 Series 56.14, Vokey Design Spin Milled 60.8,...

I am a career Firefighter / Paramedic. It is a wonderful profession with lots and lots of benefits. One being, that I am only required to work 10 days a month (10 24-hr shifts). That leaves lots of time, usually week days, to hit the links. Not being a member of a private club, I try and stay off the very popular public courses on the weekends. 9AM tee time on a Tuesday? It really does not get much better than that.

"You have to birdie the first hole to birdie em all" &
"You have to drink in the morning to drink all day"

College is my job

Currently in my titleist.gif X86 stand bag:

taylormade.gif R7 Superquad 9.5* (Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Board); taylormade.gif R7 15*; titleist.gif 585H 21*, adams.gif ---*; --- 4-9 (KBS); vokey.gif [48*], 56*, 60* (SM); cameron.gifStudio Select Newport 2 Midslant 34"

Ball - titleist.gif Pro V1X

Environmental Consultant, www.easmold.com

In my Matrix XTT bag,
on my Sun Mountain Speed Cart
LD M-Speed 10.5* Driver
V18 full set of starter clubs
3W, 3iw, 4iw, 5-S Irons and Wedges Kirk Currie KC4 PutterHome Course:Pajaro Valley Golf Clubwww.pajarovalleygolf.com

Navy pilot turned airline pilot turned back to Navy pilot. Airline job was actually killing my golf game!
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am a High-School student (and yes I am on the golf team, not that that makes me any good).
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...