IGNORED

Whic of these four balls is the best bang for the buck?

Note: This thread is 5859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The e5 at 20 dollars it has 40 dollar technology written all over it great ball

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

2007 Nike Platinums @ $30 dz

To me the Taylormade TP is the best quality ball for the money, and the E5 is the 2nd best quality ball for the money of the balls you listed.

In my bag:

Driver: Burner TP 8.5*
Fairway metals/woods: Burner TP 13* Tour Spoon, and Burner TP 17.5*
Irons: RAC MB TP Wedges: RAC TPPutter: Spider Ball: (varies ) (Most of the time): TP Red or HX Tour/56---------------------------------------------------

Either the Nike 2007 Platinums, or the Bridgestone e-series.

When I don't have enough money for Pro-V1's, I get Bridgestone e6 balls and they are almost as outstanding.

I'm a huge fan of the Taylormade TP line so I'd have to go with those.

I have some friends who seem to like the Bridgestone ones though too.

In Ozone blue/argyle bag:

Driver: G10 - 10.5 Grafalloy Prolauch Red Stiff
5 wood: G5 with grafalloy prolaunch blue
Irons 4-Gap: AP2 - Project X 5.5 SW: CG10 56degreeLW: Bob Vokey Spin Milled 60 degreePutter: Studio Style Newport 2 (Custom Shop)Ball: TP Black/Red

TP Reds are great. Played them all day today and loved them. Got nicked up quite a bit but the feel of them and the distance I had was well worth a few balls being hacked up. I love em!
G5,9
F-50,13.5
MP33(2-9)
SM,54.11MP-T,60.05Anser 2

You guys heard anything about the nea Top Flite Gamer? They seem to be priced well (Under $20) for a three piece ball. I don't know of any other three piece balls for that price range...

Srixon ad333 is a very good quality ball at a reasonable price. I would say it's on a par performance wise with the NXT tour.

In my bag
Driver - R7 CGB Max 9.5 Stiff
3W - R580 Stiff
Irons - MX-25 4-PW Project X 5.5
Hybrid - Halo 3iWedges - 52 & 60 Vokey Oil CanPutter - Studio Style Newport

I usually play pro v1x's but I have tried some Bridgestone's recently and I have to say that I am really impressed with these balls. I have compared them to even the best Nike balls and for me, the Bridgestone's win hands down. I would have no problem playing these in tourney's if I couldn't find any pro v1x's. An incredible ball for the price.
In my Vantage bag:
Driver::905R 8.5*(V2)
3 Wood:Launcher 13*(V2)
Irons:AP2 (Project X 5.5) (3-W)
HybridTWS 19*Gap wedge:CG15 50* Sand wedge:CG15 56*Putter:: XG9 (35")Ball:ProV1X

The only balls i bought last year were a box e6s and i was impressed by them. They had a good feel from both off the tee and while putting. Problem was i couldn't get them to spin which is what I'm primary working on with my game. I've read that the e5 is supposed to have more spin with a higher trajectory (though i think my shots go a bit too high as it is).

After seeing all of the positive replies for the bridgestone balls i am considering picking up a box to try them out. I don't mean to take this too off topic, but could someone give advice to what ball would suit me (i don't think the question warrants its own topic)? I shoot in high 80s to low 90s at my local course, have a swing speed of about 100mph off the driver, and I'm looking to improve my game in the areas of green approach shots, chipping, and pitching. Also, to a lesser extent, i would like to reduce a hook i have that flares up every once in a while. I'm currently looking at the e5/e6 or perhaps the top-flite gamer.

The TP Reds are great balls as well as the NXT Tours

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Note: This thread is 5859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!