IGNORED

Does Anyone Hit a Ventus Red With a Low Lofted Driver?

Note: This thread is 759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Currently play my TSi3 at 7.25 with the rdx black 60 gram stiff. My spin really came down with this combo and my total distance average is way up compared to my old TS3. Im gonna tinker with some shafts this summer for sure. Ive never hit a Ventus red before and could use some input.

• iacas changed the title to Does Anyone Hit a Ventus Red With a Low Lofted Driver?

I hit one in a test. I actually tested it this weekend. I currently play and like the Ventus Blue with Velocore, not the TaylorMade "Made For" Ventus. 

I found the Ventus Red to be awesome when hitting a draw. I hit my longest drive during my testing with it. Having said that, when I hit a fade it ballooned for me and my fades with the Ventus Red were some of my shortest drives. Incidentally I have about 104ish mph swing speed and I hit the "stiff" Ventus Red in a 9 degree head. 

If you play a draw I'd say its a great option, if you play a fade maybe not.  ... At least that's what I experienced in one day of testing this weekend. 

Good luck, enjoy your quest.

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!