IGNORED

New to TST!

NelsonRitthaler

Just wanted to say hello to the community. I'm based in Madison, WI and currently have a 18.9 handicap. Hoping to get that down to around 15 this summer when things start to warm up. I'm also hoping to take advantage of being able to sell or buy some clubs on your marketplace here once I become an "established" member. 

Hope everybody's hitting them straight and long!

Welcome to TST.  Hopefully we can help you get that handicap down! 🙂 

• Like 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to New to TST!
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• We do not buy extended warranties. We will use one of our credit cards for the purchase that extends the warranty "x 2". Our thoughts are: a. if the item is a lemon, it will likely break right away and we can attempt to apply the original warranty or credit card extension. b. over the long haul, we will probably save more money by not purchasing the extended warranty and fixing/junking broken items out of our own pocket. The important thing is to keep some records of purchases so one may make a claim under the manufacturer's warranty. I recently sent back some Footjoy shoes for leaking and Footjoy did a reat job of making the claim process work very well. I had the original receipt, warrant info and box. Easy peasy.
    • First one. Drinks on me! Wordle 1,013 1/6 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • This is pretty much how I look at it.  I understand there are times when the piece of mind has value. I think over the long haul I'm money ahead by never buying the extended warrantee. Hell, What do I know? I went to Ch!cago PubIic SchooIs. 
    • Wordle 1,013 4/6 🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 1,013 3/6* 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...