IGNORED

COMING SOON...TransGender Winner at Open

Hustle
Note: This thread is 5892 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Reading a previous thread has got me to thinking. What year do you think we will see a trans gender golfer compete and win? Please keep this civil, And studies still show that Sirena Williams is who he( ) says she is...

I was unaware that Boy George even played golf.

2007 Yamaha Cart
TaylorMade R7 460 Superquad Driver, 10.5, Reg flex (RF)
Taylormade R7 Titanium 3,5 & 7 Fairway woods RF
PING Rapture irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, graphite RF
Odyssey White Hot Two Ball putter Ping Cart Bag, Pioneer in Atomic OrangeNow playing Titleist Pro V1x balls

No good can come of this.

This thread, that is.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

There was a lady/gent who played on the LET a few years back. Mianne Bagger is his/her name:

http://www.miannegolf.com/

for more internet info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mianne_Bagger

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

wow. here she is:

If I'd seen her playing on TV, I would never guess.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

• Administrator
No good can come of this.

Since the thread starter is gone now and likely started this thread just to be a jerk, I agree, and am closing it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5892 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • With a quick glance on ebay, looks like they're going for around $100 for the iron set.
    • From what  i read Sheffler agreed  not to sue the police. Wish he would sue. 
    • My nwighbor has a set of Macgregor Bob Toski autograph irons.  Are they worth anything? What years were they produced?
    • Wordle 1,075 5/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 ⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • I'm reminded of two more, and I'll periodically stop in to post some others. #6 at NCR South @cedrictheo missed a putt and said something like "I don't know how that putt doesn't do…" something. I went over to him, about 18 feet from the hole, and quickly looked at the putt (obviously I'd also seen his ball rolling). I said something like… "Well, you can take this line, way up here, if you barely get the ball to the hole." I hit the putt, and with the last few dimples of roll, it fell in the highest part of the hole. I then said "if you're going to take the line you took, you've gotta hit it pretty good." I hit a putt on a much lower line pretty firmly… and it went in as well. I think I got a "you're such an asshole" as thanks. 🙂 #16 at Southern Pines I was playing a Nassau against @CodyStinson and had won the front, and could close out back/total if I tied him on the 16th, a short-ish par four. Well, I just about topped my 3W a hundred yards or so while Cody drove into the fairway/greenside bunker. I had a 6I that I pushed a bit right of the green, which sat 10 feet above my ball. I pitched that to 20 feet or so. Cody had splashed out to 25 feet, and putted up to a little tap-in for par. Given how far ahead I was, I was pretty casual about reading my putt. I set the putter down, and as I looked up right before taking the putter back, I decided my line was off by like 16" or so. So, I just pulled the putt, on purpose, mid-stroke. It went in. I won all three ways. My comment-as-payment was "Of course!" I played with Cedric this weekend at Cog Hill and I was talking and walked in a 25-footer for birdie on #3, made a 22-footer for birdie on a later par four, scuffed a long putt from the fairway, and casually "tapped in" a 10-footer for par on a par three. Combined with the comment @DeadMan threw back at me about how I felt after Tiger won the Masters in 1997… it's become obvious to me how often I've almost demoralized or brutalized others with my putting. And I take tremendous joy in that. 😄 🤣 😄

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...