IGNORED

Success!

Note: This thread is 5870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, if anyone read it I had a post last week about how awful I did my first time out this year. I either chunked or pushed every shot I took. Well, I went out today and I corrected everything. It was fantastic. I made 3 simple changes and everything clicked.

1 - On my takeaway I started to let my clubhead turn up sooner which created less tension in my wrists and forearms. Part of that was just from a better grip.
2 - I stood just a little further away from the ball and allowed a little more bend in my waist.
3 - This is the only thing I had to concentrate on really. I made sure my arms felt loose before I started my forward swing so I didn't force the club into a plane. Letting my arms relax sooner allowed them to actually set themselves where they should be naturally leading the club through the impact zone as it should. I noticed more consistent ball flight, better spin, and much better chipping as well. My contact felt solid and I actually had a good idea of where the ball would land.

All it took was a little work, just stopping to think between shots on what felt right and what seemed forced...

-----------------------------------------------------
Driver - MX560 10.5 stiff
Hybrid Tour Edge rescue 18 degree
Irons - Knife 3-PW
Wedge - SV Tour 58 deg.Putter - Harmonized 425 Soft TouchBall - e6+or Feel

Hey congrats....it is a nice feeling...
One thing though.....don't get discouraged if tomm. you stink it up..
It happens to us all...

Remember what you felt today and apply it next time out...

Note: This thread is 5870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!