IGNORED

Courses in western N.C.?

Note: This thread is 5859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Rock Barn Golf & Spa. Period.

They have two 18-hole courses there. One is a Robert T. Jones Jr design and the other is a Tom Jackson. Played them both and both are incredible. The Tom Jackson is the easier of the two and is quite hilly. The Jones course is pretty long and pretty damn tough. Well worth it if you can play them.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I've heard of a place called Roan Valley I think? Supposed to be pretty nice, not sure how far from Hickory though. My parents have a place near Boone which is about an hour away, but all the courses I know around there are private.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

Springdale Golf Club. South of Waynesville about half an hour west of Asheville. Decent course with hilly terrain on the front nine. Known for it's relation to "Cold Mountain" of novel and movie fame. Has one of the toughest par 4's I've ever played. Not the best maintained course, but certain views are breathtaking.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5859 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!