IGNORED

Big Break Ka'anapali

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
"I was a little disappointed that my handshake was rebuffed as [Christina] left the show. There comes a point when you just have to let things go. If I had lost, I would have been really upset, but I can guarantee I would have shaken hands with my competitor. At some point, sportsmanship has to enter in and the rivalry has to end."

**** Lori. Too bad it's not an official blog - i.e. one on which you can leave COMMENTS - because she'd be inundated with really hateful ones.

People do leave comments on her "confessional" videos.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lori_Atsedes

That's all I have to say today.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Agreed, Lori's game doesn't seem to be holding up.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

FYI, many of the Big Break girls (Lori, Kim, Adrienne, Christina, Susan, Elizabeth, Courtney) are playing in a Duramed Futures tourney right now:

Good stuff. I was checking out their season results on the Futures Tour yesterday, and Kim was doing the best. FWIW, Susan needs to learn damage control... she made 4 doubles today en route to a 79 (+7). Bri Vega (BB-6 winner and BB-7 competitor) is also in the field.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

• Administrator
You can't tell who won the Big Break except that it's probably not Sophie Sandolo. Kim Welch and Lori Atsedes have both played nine events:

http://www.duramedfuturestour.com/Stats/Statistics.asp

Sophie isn't even on the list.

If one of them had played more events, you could almost assume that they won Big Break because all of their entry fees are paid, so they'd likely play more events.

Oh well.

Looking at Lori's Futures tour page, it makes me wonder what she does for a living because it's certainly not golf. She's earned between $2000 and $28000 per year for the last 15 years (looks like an average of about 10-15k). Factoring in travel, entry fees, etc. she has to be losing some serious $$ on golf. I wouldn't be surprised if my net outlay each year for golf is lower than hers (does that make me a "professional" golfer too?). Of course, maybe she has a sponsor (b**ch's r us?).

Big clubs: :titleist: 915D3 @ 9.5°, :callaway: X-Hot Pro 3W
Med clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5W, :titleist: 910H 4H,
Small clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5-AW, :titleist: Vokey 55.10, 60.10

You can't tell who won the Big Break except that it's probably not Sophie Sandolo. Kim Welch and Lori Atsedes have both played nine events:

nice info, more than likely it was kim who won thank god

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Not the word id use but it's pretty funny. Wikipedia always gets it right.

Good point. What I should've said was "beautiful...so to speak"

What's in my bag:

Driver: R5, 9.5 degree
Fairway woods: 973F
Irons: RAC, 3-AWWedges: Vokey spin milled, 56 degreePutter: White Hot #7Ball: Pro V1

Looking at Lori's Futures tour page, it makes me wonder what she does for a living because it's certainly not golf. She's earned between $2000 and $28000 per year for the last 15 years (looks like an average of about 10-15k). Factoring in travel, entry fees, etc. she has to be losing some serious $$ on golf. I wouldn't be surprised if my net outlay each year for golf is lower than hers (does that make me a "professional" golfer too?). Of course, maybe she has a sponsor (b**ch's r us?).

Maybe she has a Sugar Daddy? or, er Sugar Momma?

I'm just sayin...

• Administrator
Dude! Did you do that?

Nope, I didn't do it. I'm just happy to see that someone appears to have picked up what I was laying down.

Golf tends to pay you back and Lori will get her's, hopefully on the show for all to see. I don't want to see a Lori/Sophie final. Kim just may be our last hope, there's still time for her to turn from the Dark Side.... jmoc

"Courage is fear holding on one minute longer." Gen. Geo. S. Patton, 5 June 1944

Grom Desert Camo
Dymo HL Driver and 5 Wood
GC Hybrids 3-5 i15 irons 6-pw Tour-W 50*, 54* and 58* wedges White Hot XG Hawk Freak Neo GPS

FYI, many of the Big Break girls (Lori, Kim, Adrienne, Christina, Susan, Elizabeth, Courtney) are playing in a Duramed Futures tourney right now:

Did anyone get out to watch this? Curious how they did/looked/behaved in person. If you were there, no need to admit that you asked for an autograph

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

Note: This thread is 5719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!