IGNORED

Detailed Analysis of Grips of Top 120 Pros Via HackMotion

nevets88

The analysis is from a pro Andrea Zanardelli, not familiar with him, but his resume is a long list of work with many names you'd be familiar with. There's a lot here. You'd think with all the flex lead wrist grips at A4 you see on social media these days, that would dominate, but it's the opposite. That's the first thing I noticed.

grips.webp

How do the best golfers really grip the club and move their hands? by Andrea Zanardelli PGA Teaching Professional The position of the hands...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Informative 2

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My opinion, there is a HUGE range for someone to find a comfortable and repeatable grip position that stays away from the most extremes. 

I would say you have like 45 degrees of range from slightly neutral to slightly strong. 

As long as you place the top of your trail thumb on top of left left thumb, you will not get into a crazy weak or strong position. The top of the lead thumb just fits nicely next to the life line of your trail hand as it sits on top. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Thanks. I have a few problems with this, but basically it shows you that… you can do all sorts of things here, and they can all work.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets