IGNORED

Laying off on the follow through

Note: This thread is 5841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This has been my little problem lately. I am fat so do you think a gut can hurt you from following through or is this a lame excuse? Im 5 ft 10 250 so im fat, but not huge. I was just wondering what you lower hdcp feel? Gut prevent from following through good and leaving everything out left or an excuse? It seems like I have a tendency of leaving everything out left sometimes and when I do it really bad I hozzle rocket the ball!

Just wondering Im working out tomorrow, golf is to important to let a big fat azz gut get in the way.

Just watch some video's of Tim Herron and Craig Stadler and you should be all set!

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

I agree with the above post. Being fat should not be an issue as far as golf is concerned. Heath wise that is another matter, but golf wise you should be fine. I have an uncle that is quite large, and he was scratch a few years back. A gut did not effect his game.

Practice!!!

Note: This thread is 5841 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!