IGNORED

My Swing (Eli17)

Eli17

Hi all, 

New member here and really like the community so I wanted to actively join.

I've been Playing Golf for: 3.5 years
My current handicap index or average score is: I shoot in the 90ies, formal handicap 35.7 
My typical ball flight is: drawish
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: two way miss

Videos: 

Looking forward to any observations and tips.

5 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

That's a really nice swing for your mentioned handicap. Unusual for a high capper to shallow out a downswing that well.

Thanks! The whole handicap issue needs a bit of context.. I am from Croatia and golf is not a big sport here so my handicap is based on only 2 rounds because you can only register tournament rounds to count for your handicap. According to an informal calculation I keep it would be a 18.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

Got a face-on? It's good, but I don't love that you dump the club behind you a bit late in the backswing or what that does to the right elbow early in the downswing.

A little tough to tell given the all-black and no face-on view.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades