IGNORED

Shaft Wear With Stand Bag

Just went back to a titleist players 4 stand bag for the first time in years. I previously had a full 14 divider cart bag which kept the shafts separate and didn’t tangle etc.

Is there a chance that the steel iron shafts will scratch up more in the stand bag being against each other when walking on the course and is this completely normal/to be expected for a stand bag? Noticed my putter shaft has a couple of new scratches and I want to keep my clubs as good condition as possible. The putter was kept in the top along with driver, 3w and hybrid but was a bit of a tight fit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FitForGolf
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-20%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack/FitForGolf, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • With the way concert tickets have gone recently and the location of the event, I am not overly surprised. It is disappointing, but I am sure people will pay it. I went to a practice round at the Straits and to Erik's point, it was rather dull to sit and watch a few groups come through. I wouldn't pay this if it was back at the Straits again. 
    • Day 93: putted on my mat for a bit while working. Making sure the handle is more raised at address, and then just making a smooth stroke.
    • Just went back to a titleist players 4 stand bag for the first time in years. I previously had a full 14 divider cart bag which kept the shafts separate and didn’t tangle etc. Is there a chance that the steel iron shafts will scratch up more in the stand bag being against each other when walking on the course and is this completely normal/to be expected for a stand bag? Noticed my putter shaft has a couple of new scratches and I want to keep my clubs as good condition as possible. The putter was kept in the top along with driver, 3w and hybrid but was a bit of a tight fit
    • Playoff baseball tickets cost… I think PJ on Shotgun Start paid $210 to watch the Mets. Not lower bowl seats behind home plate, but… again, you're not getting close to or seeing all that many shots in the Ryder Cup, either. I think the increase in just four years is the most damning stuff here.
    • Wordle 1,217 4/6 ⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...