IGNORED

Which Professional Would You Want To Interview?

domvalentine
Note: This thread is 5840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In my opinion I would like to interview Peter Alliss (A golf commentator over in England).
He sounds a nice guy with a good sense of humour and has a lot of anecdotes that would make the interview go quickly.
If he wasn't available then I'd go for Ernie Els

Id interview John Daly. He doesnt take himself too seriously and is happy in his own skin. He also says what he thinks and could tell more than a few stories thats for sure. Next would be the Golden Bear- he really is God, and i believe he provides an invaluable insight in to golf. If Jack hasnt done it, its not worth talking about.

There are too many journeymen on tour who are just corporate automatons these days, so there arent that many from the current generation that would be interesting to interview, apart from Boo Weekly ('i wanna live off the fat a' the land).

Professional Golfer: Freddy Couples- I'd like to walk along with Fred while he plays a casual practice round at Augusta and just listen to him speak freely about his career and golf in general.

Professional at anything else? Michael Jordan
"You lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you'll suck forever."

HiBORE XLS 9.5* Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | HiBORE XLS 15* 3w Fujikura Fit On (Gold) (s) shaft | 585h 21* | MP 57 4-pw w/Dynamic Gold s-300 shaft | 53* 56* Rac Chrome 60* Rac Satin | Monza Corza DB 35" | Tour ix
Home...

Golfer?

Jack, Arnie, and Lee Trevino.

Athlete?

Terry Bradshaw, Mario Lemieux, and Xavier McDaniel.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Tom Morris Senior 1821-1908 One of the first greats of the game
Gene Sarazen if only to ask him about that 2 wood at Augusta
and Tiger Woods (,it would have to be off the record though)

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

BUBBA WATSON...and Tiger, of course.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Definitely Erica Blasberg...

Golfunit

In the Bag:

Driver: FT-5 10° Speeder 652 Stiff4-Wood: Taylor Made V-Steel Regular 14.5ºHybrids: Taylor Made Mid 19º and 22ºIrons 4-W MP-60 DG S300Wedges: MP-T 51°06 and 56°10Putter: Red-X

Golden Bear- he really is God, and i believe he provides an invaluable insight in to golf. If Jack hasnt done it, its not worth talking about.

Add one to that list. Would be awesome to talk golf with someone who has accomplished so much at it.

In the bag:
10.5* G10 Driver
15* FT 3Wood
19* a3-Boxer 3-Hybrid
mp30 4-PW 55.12 SW Newport 2 Studio Stainlessor G5i AnserLooking for another wedge.

Tiger. I've seen him on talk shows and he seems pretty much like a normal guy who loves golf and people. He jokes around a lot, and isn't a robot like I've seen some pro athletes who just answer the question and stare at the host, waiting for another question.

Bag o' goodness:

r7 460 - Driver
- Woods
Burner - Irons - Putter

Geoff Oglivy seems like a cool guy wouldn't mind interviewing him Brandt S. might be fun too.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

I would like to interview/talk with Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus. I would like to tell them "THANK YOU" for getting me interested in golf over 50 years ago by having a rivarly that I enjoyed watching on TV (mostly in balck and white). This love of golf has been passed to my two sons who at 34 and 21 are enjoying the game as I do. Each of my sons has independently commented how glad they are I started them playing golf. I would like to thank Mr. Palmer and Mr. Nicklaus for getting a small town boy who was not very atheltically inclinded interested in a game that can be played and enjoyed for a lifetime and which can be passed down to his sons (sorry but my daughter just never took the hook in terms of taking up golf).

Note: This thread is 5840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!