IGNORED

Ball Markings

shsgolfer#1
Note: This thread is 5817 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On the ball: I put a small SE next to the logo.
On the green: I use the WVU ball marker that is on my divot tool.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

I like to write some sort of profanity across the label of the ball. (j/k)

Was it Duffy Waldorf who used to have his wife paint designs on the ball?

What's in the bag
Driver: FTI
3W: 15 Degree
2H: X
4I-7I: X-188I, 9I, PW: X-Forged52 Deg: Vokey Oil Can, all rusted out56 Deg: Vokey, Chrome 60 Deg: Black PearlPutter: Catalina Two

On the green I use a ball mark from my hat clip, and the marks are from a course that I have played.

On the ball I put a 3 blue dots below the number

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

I don't bother to put markings on the ball since i mostly play crappy balls.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

Its not how you mark your ball, its how you mark your Titleist
LOL, but I normally just draw a small line on the A.I.M line and colour in a hole in the number of the ball I use
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

Duffy lets his kids mark his golf balls. Pretty and random and they remind him of the kids :)

I have 2 dots - one green in a dimple. The next dimple is left blank. The 3rd dimple is orange. So we get a tri-colour, green, white, orange. The Irish Flag - part of my heritage and being from a mixed religion family on an island divided by religion. And I do one on each "side" of the ball - think if it as a cube - so 6 tricolours..,..one for each county in Northern Ireland haha.

All this hate business about how others mark their ball is crazy. What difference does it make how other people mark their ball - as long as you don't play theirs it's all good

Oh and on the green - just a coin. Anything at all. There is no luck involved in marking a ball. The luck happens between striking the ball and when it comes to rest. Whether it finished in the hole/near isn't for a coin/marker to decide

WEAPONS:
Taylormade R9 10.5 L Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 15 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade R9 19 NU YS+6 stiff 65g
Taylormade Tour Preferred 4-PW KBS Tour X-Stiff Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 51Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 55Cleveland CG12 RTG+ DSG 59Yes! Tracy II putterTitleist...

Its actually "on Tour its not how your mark your ball, its how you mark your titleist" GOD GET IT RIGHT. lol

yeah that's it....I don't pay attention to those commercials. besides I don't mark a titleist...I mark a Nike.

DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

For identifying my ball: I use a red Sharpie and fill in 4 dimples in a line above the logo, and one dimple below it, on both sides of the ball (10 dots in all).

On the green: I use a silver Maria Teresa Taler Austrian trade coin, or one of several poker chips that I carry. If I'm close to another player's line, then I use one of several small foreign coins (Costa Rican, Honduran, Mexican, Bahamian)... what ever I happen to pull out that day. I carry the large marker in my right pocket and the small one in the left.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
I mark my balls with gray hair these days.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Just a simple little dot on both sides of the number.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

Red dot to the right of the number.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5817 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!