IGNORED

Golf at Work

SubPar
Note: This thread is 5827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How do you do the screenshot? I just got a 29

press "printscreen/sysreq" button (located above the insert button) with the page you want on top.

then go to paint program and press "ctrl" + "v" or press the edit button then paste. there you go.

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

press "printscreen/sysreq" button (located above the insert button) with the page you want on top.

There we go, Just like I said. Almost a perfect score.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I can use Photoshop too!

ahaha its not photoshop, even though I know how I don't know how to do that. Im serious its a legit score. I can proove by showing you how to do each hole.

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

ahaha its not photoshop, even though I know how I don't know how to do that. Im serious its a legit score. I can proove by showing you how to do each hole.

I am curious how one would get an ace on a couple the holes like #8 or 17.

Also explain the IP address in the browser header which does not fall within the range of addresses allocated to gamesloth.com's host server. Are you using a proxy server to bypass office IT security? It is just an odd looking screen shot and I am a detective by nature. SubPar

yea man... its not photoshop....

its mspaint.... haha j/k

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

I am curious how one would get an ace on a couple the holes like #8 or 17.

Yes I used a proxy server, School security blocks those sites, On 8,I dont exactly remember how to do it, but take your ball and place it in the far bottom corner of the tee off, aim backwards and make the First dot just barely stick out of the top corner of the second rock behind the tee box.

on 17. Aim backwards, and have the first Dot aim about 2 inches past the back corner of the rock. I uploaded it from school, I agree its distorted but I wouldn't do that.
In My Bag

Dent is legit... I played this game in high school and shot a 19 as well. All but one are capable of being aced. We would restart if we didn't get an ace, but one hole isn't possible but I don't remember which one without taking the time to play it again.

edit: after playing, it is #8 that isn't "aceable". We tried for an entire year in a computer programing class to figure it out. Never could get it, but apparently Dent did. Don't remember how to do it, but we aced 17 alot.

In The Bag:
905R UST V2 Stiff
906F2 UST V2 Stiff
3DX dc 17* Stiff
2300 IM 4-PW Stiff CG 12 Black Pearl 52*, 56*, 60* C67 Pro V1x

Just had a 31, with a bogey on 12 and 18 ;(
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

Note: This thread is 5827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!