IGNORED

Good games for three golfers?

albatross
Note: This thread is 5827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello,

We usually have 3 guys in our group and we're looking for other ways to compete besides regular stroke play.

Wolf doesn't work very well with 3 and I didn't see a lot of other good suggestions in the archive for 3 players. Two of us are about the same and the third guy is 1 or 2 strokes better per hole.

Didn't find much for just 3 guys in the search archive.

Any fun suggestions??

Otters Gorrillas and Camels can be a laugh .
Every time you go in the water hazard you are holding the Otters,hit a tree and your Gorrillas,sand trap ,Camel.
Every time someone hits one of these a $ is added to the pot.Whoever is holding (the last player to be an otter ,gorilla , camel) at the end pays the other two the pot.

It dosnt matter who is the best player just make sure whatever is the biggest pot your not holding at the end.

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Each player plays the other two in an individual match.
Skins with carryovers.
Then there's the point game of which there are too many varieties to do them all justice. Here's a start
1. Drive Fairway 1
2. Hit green 1
3. First on green 1
4. One putt 1
5. Sandie 2
6. Ball hits stray mulberry and goes in hole 1
7. etc.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

what about matchplay..two push all push. carry the pot over to the next. that should be the easiest to keep everyone interested throughout.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

Mrs. Watsername
Im not sure of the name of the game but here is how it goes.

Mr. Watsername is an imaginary scratch golfer she hits it 200 down the middle everytime and makes par on every hole. The other three golfers in the group get full handicap for strokes. Three 6 hole matches are played. So for the first 6 holes its GolferA with Mrs. W vs. GolferB and GolferC. For holes 7-12 its GolferB with Mrs. W vs. GolferA and GolferC. And for holes 13-18 GolferC with Mrs. W vs. GolferB and GolferA. You can set the stakes for what you want for the three matches. I usually only play 5 dollars so the most you can lose is 15.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

How about sixes - good game, and can end up with two of you scheming against the other.

6 points for each hole.

1 winner 1 clear runner up - 4 - 2 points respectively
2 Tied for Win - 3 - 3- Points
3. 1 Winner 2 Runners up - 4 - 1 - 1 - Points
4. All tied - 2 Points each.

Is always fun.
Another good one is Animals - but i think its been mentioned before, i play it a bit different but basically the same game (with the dolphins or otters for goin int water)

Or just simple Skins

INT Grom

MP600 - UST V2 STIFF SHAFT

PT906F2 UST V2 STIFF SHAFT RESCUE DUAL MP60 Irons CG12 Wedges Redwood Anser Black SatinITS ALL GOOD!! =]

Note: This thread is 5827 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!