IGNORED

Why is Beth Daniel on the air?

golf_junkie27
Note: This thread is 5813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Beth Daniel is a horrendous announcer. Please GC, if you want viewers, get her off the air. She has not been right, once, since I've been listening. Some examples:

1) Annika is putting for bird. She says "I don't think Annika sees the break. This is going to be a tough putt." Annika procedes to drain it, center cup.

2) Christina Kim is putting for bogey. She says "Christina just bogeyed a hole. She's in danger of bogeying this hole, too." The putt was about five feet. Again, another putt that is drained, center cup.

3) Pressel is teeing off on a Par 3. She says "This is perfect. This shot is online." Ball barely lands on the green as is about 25 feet left of the flag.

She tries to be critical like Johnny Miller and fails. She's also not clever or funny like Nick Faldo. She's awful. I plead with you guys at GC. Don't make me mute the TV like I do when I'm watching Knick games and Clyde Frazier is announcing.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I'd even put up with Beth Daniels' commentary to have the Golf Channel back. It went off Sky TV a while back! I haven't seen any LPGA action in months!!!!!

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Don't Make Me Mute The Tv Like I Do When I'm Watching Knick Games And Clyde Frazier Is Announcing.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Nobody is worse than the announcer on the Buffalo Sabres hockey games.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Agreed. Besides being inaccurate, she is duuuuuulllllll.

It appears that someone over at the LPGA is doing here a 'favor' for her contribution to the game, but they are just hurting themselves instead.

Definitely a step back in promoting their image of "These girls rock."

There has got to be some washed up, former pro that has a personality and some insight into the game that is not over 60 years old that they can tap.
"I say pick it up a******. Put it in your pocket. You're lucky you found it. Go the **** home will ya?"

--George Carlin

That whole broadcast was annoying.

Brian Hammons - dumb and annoying
Dotty Pepper- annoying
Kay Cockerill - dumb and annoying
Beth Daniel - dumb and annoying

I was about ready to smash my LCD tv if i heard one of those 3 women say "shes just got to trust it" one more time. Makes golf sound like a relationship on the rocks. Stupid.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

There has got to be some washed up, former pro that has a personality and some insight into the game that is not over 60 years old that they can tap.

Hmmm. Has Nancy Lopez ever done TV commentary?

Note: This thread is 5813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!